ClutterBlog

My Simple Life...


google
InterWeb ClutterBlog

Sunday, February 13, 2005

A visit home

Well I know that I said that I would have more time to keep this up to date.... as you may have guessed my wife and I had the baby. He was born December 8th 2004. Oh boy this is a lot of work! I really shouldn't complain though; I am reminded of how good I have it every time I visit other people I know with children. They tell me how quiet the boy is. This is fun, being a Dad... I'm glad I am staying home to do this...

We went home to show off the kid to everyone... had a chance to see my father and he was very happy to meet his grandson face to face. He has seen the boy on the webcam a few times, but it's not the same. I was very glad to see my father too. It's funny, now we live farther apart than ever before and yet we are closer than we have ever been. It's a good feeling being close to my dad. To see him with his grandson was something special. My Nana was there as well as my Uncle and his wife and their kids.