ClutterBlog

My Simple Life...


google
InterWeb ClutterBlog

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Good Bad Dog

A lot wine makers are marketing to a younger drinker. You can see many new wines out today with cartoony themes and humerous names. I for one like it. It takes that uptight serious image and makes it fun and lets face it drinking is fun! If your not an alcohalic of course... When I am having company over I try to pic a bottle that will be as fun as the people I chose to spend the evining with.

I recently tried Bad Dog Red, a French wine from Maurel vedeau.
Black cherry–plummy fruit with smoked meat, peppery and mineral character. Mid-weight, quite elegant, then youthfully chalky and dry. Best 2005 to 2007. (Toronto Life)
Well I don't know enough about wine to say that myself, but I do know that it was smooth and very easy to drink, I mean very... Be careful. If your not big on Reds give it a try maybe it will change your mind.