ClutterBlog

My Simple Life...


google
InterWeb ClutterBlog

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Auto Show

I was watching the North American International Auto Show when it was televised on the weekend. This is one of the oldest auto shows still going and is one of my personal favorites.

Some of the more impressive concept vehicles showcased included; Ford's Shelby GR1, General Motors' hydrogen powered Sequel, Volks Wagon's Ragster, Jeep's Gladiator, and Chrysler's Firepower. As for production vehicles the Dodge Charger has to be the coolest thing hitting the streets. Also very cool (and a big up to GM for pulling the environmental bandwagon with a pick-up) is the Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid.

As I was watching the the show on T.V. I was reminded of my youth. I was always into cars as was my father. He would take my brothers and me to car shows whenever he could. Other times we would spend the day wandering around the streets of Toronto. We would make our own car shows by spotting cool cars as we went about our daily missions.