ClutterBlog

My Simple Life...


google
InterWeb ClutterBlog

Monday, May 09, 2005

Blah-Rainy !

Its been so rainy and blah out the past few days. I haven't gone out a lot because of this so I sort of have cabin fever. On Saturday Lee and I went out to get Bern some stuff for her first Mothers Day. First we went to the mall then to the Joe Howe Market We took the bus down to the Halifax Center. It's so close to The village at Bayers Rd. and that to the Superstore, we thought it would be pointless to take the bus back. How wet could we possibly get in a five minute walk? The answer to this question I now know ... Very very, very wet! I had the Babe under my jacket but he still got a little wet too! I thought it was funny.

We got some Beer at the N.S.L.B. the box got so wet I thought I was going to lose it all on the street. I had to McIvor a rain hood for the Beer to make it the last block. I'm no hero I'm just a guy who did what he had to do to get all twelve of his platoon home safely. I just told the bottles "I'm not gonna lose you, not here, not this way and not when we are so close to making it".

Later that night Annalee came to visit we ate lasagna (kick ass by the way thank you)and had a few beers. It was great fun.