ClutterBlog

My Simple Life...


google
InterWeb ClutterBlog

Monday, February 28, 2005

I didn't watch the Oscars?

I really have nothing to say about the Oscars. I didn't watch them and I really don't care. I'd like to think I am above that type of thing... but I am not. It's just such a boring special. It's the same thing every year. So I did the unthinkable I turned off the T.V. and went for a walk. I went down the road and looked at the Harbour. The view may not be glamorous, I live near the container port, but I wouldn't have it any other way. There's just something about it that gets me exited. Maybe it's because I grew up in a town that had recreational harbour. The harbour in my home town is really nice. Its just that when I was a kid I always tried to imagine how it must have been when it was a working harbour. There would have been ferries, coal boats and all sorts of interesting things. I guess that that is part of why I like it here. When I see the harbour, I see my childhood fantasies come to life before my eyes.